Where is everybody? 12 boat trailers in the park this AM on a beautiful day. Is anyone out there catching fish besides me? Some charter captains are filling their display boards with fish before noon. Today was no exception. I launched around 8:00 AM. Went 9 miles NE to the end of a track I ran yesterday to the SE and set up a troll along the same path except I ran in the opposite direction always trolling into the wind. Nice chop with some whitecaps, perfect for walleye. I ran my "0" dipseys with 0 rings at a 3 setting back 200' with homemade hot pink harnesses with silver Colorado blades carrying a stripe of reflective pink tape. Inside I ran "1" dipseys without the 0 rings at a 3 setting back 100' with homemade purple harnesses. All my harnesses have stinger treble hooks and they snag most of the fish. In short, I was done before 10:00 AM. While I was out there, I searched the horizon in all directions and only saw 3 other boats. I'll be in the same area tomorrow and I would be happy to share the space with you. It's a big lake and there are millions of walleye. Ch. 68.