They are here and have been for I don't know how long since the local Chevy dealer held my Tahoe captive for 2, yes, 2 weeks while they replaced a transfer case. Anyway, left the ramp at 8 o'clock and stopped at the light house where I have been seeing big marks so to prove something my mate Scotty and I thru out some 1/2 oz KO Wobblers and hit 2 steelhead in last than 30 minutes but don't tell anyone they are there. That's my secret. OK, out to the 06 and 35 and trolled with the wind to the 37. 5 walleye on purple Renosky and purple worm harness with Colorado blade. 204' back on a 3 setting and 155' back on a 2 setting. Ran back up the hill in a light chop and ran the same program again. 7 more big walleye, 2 Fish Ohio. Both 30 in. and 10 lb. 73 FOW. 1.7 mph. Oh, FYI, I run 5 foot leads off the dipsies, not 10 feet as I have been hearing. We lose very few fish and with a short lead netting is never a problem. Fast morning. Could not close my 70 qt. cooler. Tomorrow I'll be back to Conneaut with Scotty and one of my close veterinary friends. You can find me at the ramp at 7:00 AM. Call me on Ch. 68 if you need help.