wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula wrek-n-eyes charters fishing report ashtabula
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

well first off for some reason it would not let me log on here for a week or so but now to the fishing part the fishing has been great this weekend we had two boat go out an the first boat got 33 and 5 steel head and the other boat got 24 and 3 steel all on tru trips and spoons about 85 back on the 50's if i knew how to put pics up i would so if anyone is heading out this week be safe and have fun

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Sounds like things are working for you. Good job. I've been running TT50's also with spoons but not doing quite as well. Where did you find the fish.? My fish finder is showing very few marks, high or low as I wandered the waters NW of Ashtabula. Any spoon working better than another, i.e. make, color or size? Thanks in advance for the comeback.
    Last edited by Dr.Ed; 07-01-2013 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Additional text

Post Thanks / Like

I fished straight out and the color was all over the board we had stingray spoons out and also the middle weights out we have not marked many fish either just when u find a pocket keep working them we also have one boat open for Saturday if anyone is wanting a trip give us a call 330-207-3860

Post Thanks / Like

what would wire and sticks be?

Post Thanks / Like

Wire core line and ReefRunner type lures

Post Thanks / Like

700 or 800 series ReefRunners ? Point of interest, yesterday (7/3) my mate Al Scott and I found some fish due north of Geneva above the 42:00 line. 40 Jets and 50 TT back 90 with Watermelon with seeds and Lemon Drop Stinger spoons caught 5 walleye and 4 Steelhead in 3 hours. Lost 2 steelies coming to the boat but not before they put on an aerial show up to seven feet high for us. Love this lake and God Bless America!!!
    Last edited by Dr.Ed; 07-04-2013 at 03:11 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

well guys the walleye fishing has been tough and I mean tough if u get out early u have a good bite but once the sun comes up it is like flipping a light switch that is for sure but on the other hand the perch fishing is on fire and they are some really nice fish so hopefully by this weekend the walleye will turn on again if not we will be perching if u are heading out this weekend have fun and be safe

Post Thanks / Like

well guys our season is over for us we pulled the boats on Monday for the season but man was it great this year a lot of fish and a lot of big fish we cant wait till spring to get here that is for sure thanks to everyone that fished with us this year we cant wait to see everyone again next year until next year everyone be safe