Quote Originally Posted by crestliner View Post
I want to thank you for sharing ur knowledge. I have been fishing west of the islands with little luck. how early do I need to get to the ramp for parking or waiting to launch? I was planning on fishing east of the islands in hope the deeper water would hold more fish any info on depth or location would be great. in all my travels outdoorsman have allways been the best people always helping each other out. but I am sad to say that I have had little help from others on this site. it's not like there is not enough fish for everyone and if u have ur own boat there not loosing charter clients why so much close lip location or depth information. please provide ur thoughts.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM next year when you start fishing west of the Islands> I don't always post my fishing results when there are others posting their results for the same area that I am fishing as it is usually at least 2 days old before I can get to the computer to post. If I have any Knowledge from recent fishing trips I will certainly share it with you. Please make at least 2 more posts or replys so you can recieve private messages, you need at least 5 post before you can send or receive any PM's.

Thanks
Wakina