Everything was the same this morning as last week with just a little tweaking. Started at the 42.025N and the 81.46W. Again 12-15 kt winds right out of the south and 3-5' waves. Todays speed was 1.9 running due north. Stinger spoons (Sir Walleye and Watermelon) down 62' off a 15' lead on the balls. Big bright green and chartreuse willow blade harnesses back 180feet on 5 ' leads off 4.5 oz bottom bouncers run on 12 lb SS wire line. Both presentations worked equally well but again a little tweak on the downriggers was needed to entice a bite. After 15-20 minutes without a bite I will lower the ball all the way to the bottom, wait 20 seconds and then jerk the spoon free and jig it up thru the fish. This method caught two nice eyes. By the time we hit the 42.07 line --- Limit!!! The smallest fish was just under 5 lb plus one Fish Ohio. To add to the day, 2 more eyes were taken while bringing in lines, a 25" and a 27" which were tearfully released to be caught another day, perhaps by you. Only 2 other boats were near and I can't blame anyone for staying off the lake when it's a little rough. One must know his own limitations and that of his boat. I always weigh the risks and for most of the time you know which way I go. Today it was 22 miles and worth it.