Running out of Cranberry Creek marina is great. The water is great, the people are great, the fishing is almost great. Very few sheephead and other junk fish and the walleye are close. I have been going due north to 32 FOW and turning east watching the depth. I am trolling DDRR back 80'-100' off Church side planers at 1.6-1.9 mph just the way Bob Hanko told me and it works. Most of my trips are over by 10-11 AM so we beat the heat. In the last 2 weeks since leaving Catawba, my cooler has always been heavy with many 26' and 27' walleye. And get this. After 4 trips I thought my fuel gauge was stuck so I went and filled up my 201 ProLine. 23 gallons! Not only is the new 150 Evinrude E-Tec quiet and a trollers dream, it is economical. With a 70 gallon tank and the fish so close, I can troll all summer on one tank of gas (almost). Friday looks like my next day up to Huron from Warren and I cannot wait. I'll be on Ch.79 to tell you what is working. Just listen and watch those boards very closely.