I tried to post to this back in July but was locked out as my password didn't seem to work, snafu'd by the case-sensitive provision. I requested a password reset but it didn't happen. I did get in late July but timed out before I could post and couldn't get back in. The walleye fishing this year was smokin' off the beach in front of the lagoons. Pre-July 4th I was targeting 36-38 feet and pulling maybe 15 fish an evening for about 4 hours of fishing. The largest was 31.5" but most in the 23"-26" range. Moved into 44-48 FOW after the 4th and still managed a couple of decent catches. The fished thinned out in there around the 10th and had to make the run to 70'-76' FOW after that. Only made a couple more trips after that, getting about 10 fish an afternoon/evening but nice size. It was a wonderful season in terms of gas expense and hopefully the fish will be there again next season. There usually are fish in there every year during the last week of June/ first week of July unless a bad blow occurs and moves around the warm water. 30 & 40 Jets off of big boards seemed to do the best with small spoons. The only problem was all of the junk fish in there, white bass & sheephead. I didn't try to run meat as it is a magnet to the white bass and you end up dragging many small fish around. It was hard enough to keep lines in the water just running spoons.