launched at 4, not many trailers in the lot. Fished 35-50 ft. with 40 the hot depth like last week. Same area, gold coast but went a little further west this time trolling stick baits. Shallow Bandit on board 50/50 was the hot one. Purple back, blue body & chart belly with silver herring bone. White translucent Rapala pulled a few and so did a perch p10. Nothing on green today which was the hot color last week. Did not matter what direction we trolled but speed was critical at 1.5-1.8. Ended with 11 but should of got a lot more. Marks everywhere with MANY huge bait balls everywhere also. My buddies are lazy and won't use boards, just got them to finally use weights, they are lazy. Just want to throw something out and sit down and smoke a cig.. smh. That is why I caught 9 and together they caught 2. Happens all the time, maybe someday they will help me figure out the pattern but I always end up doing it by myself while they sit there! lol They are my buddies so whatever makes them happy, it's just fishin! Had a blast, they are there!