well i went out tuesday for a couple hours in huron and caught 6 nice eyes. couple throwbacks. now for my report i used the same tackle. tuesday i was in 19 to 26 fow and was using tru trip 40's off the back with harnesses. can't remember the color but i know gold blades with purple beads and green beads and so on and so on. i used number 1 dipseys off the sides with harnesses. saturday went back and only caught 4 fish with the same set up. now sunday i went to lorain. went all the way to the dump and only caught 4 fish with same setup as above. was in about 55 fow targeting fish at 18 to 30 foot. moved closer into shore and caught 2 more right off the rip. i was in about 40 fow. moved again to just right outside the hotheads boat ramp. was probably 700 yards due east from the break wall. caught 8 fish in about 2 hours. caught most of the fish off the dipseys at 65 back. all on worm harnesses. trolled about 1.9 to 2.2. what started out slow turned into a great day. caught a 25 and 24 couple 17 18 and 19 and a few 16's. wish i would of started close to shore from the get go.