Hello, I'm a newbie looking for some help and advise. I’ve always fished Erie at the end of May and beginning of June. In addition to my normal time of year, I’ve got my sites on a late October trip. Not sure where I should post this to, western or central Erie. I’m looking for recommendations on what to troll, and what size baits to troll. I’ve read on the Husky Jerks, Reef Runners, sounds like bandits are the ticket this year. What’s your guys favorite size and color? What bait is it that you don’t want to go out without? Do you guys troll spoons in the fall? I’m set up with cannon boards and Big Jon troll mast. I usually troll spoons and crawler harnesses. Is Huron the ticket for the fall? Western Basin? Looking for recommendations for lodging also. I'm planning on fishing 3-4 days. I've stayed at Camp Perry twice this year. I’ve stayed at Little Joes also. If I have to trailer the boat a few miles every morning, it’s not a big deal. I’m familiar with launching at Wild Wings, Catabwa, and Mazurik Any recommendation, I thank you for in advance. I can not wait!! I just want to be thoroughly prepared for this trip, well as much as possible.

Congo