alittle help alittle help alittle help alittle help
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: alittle help

Post Thanks / Like

Default alittle help

i need to replace the floor in my boat this spring. it has carpet in it right now but i want to replace it with something different . anyone have any suggestions would be great .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by empty hooks View Post
    i need to replace the floor in my boat this spring. it has carpet in it right now but i want to replace it with something different . anyone have any suggestions would be great .
    Get the new wood floor installed then take it to Rhino liner for the covering! Water proof and slipfree!
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

Default new flooring

Quote Originally Posted by empty hooks View Post
    Contact Happy Days Boating in Port Clinton for the best options as they do alot of that. A couple of the boats I run had a new coating they did and was really nice and it cleaned up very well.
    The truck liner coating would be a good thing also, just make sure you seal the seams and edges well. I did mine a few years ago with a floor liner type stuff then covered with fiberglass sheets. In the charter boat I cover the floor with a rubber backed carpet that I rinse off very day and hang dry. Works very good and that carpet has lasted a while. Keeps from slipping on water and fish slime. Its a tough time consuming job but worth it.
    Capt. Greg Hoyt
    419-890-2555 cell #
    Anchors Away Marina
    [email protected]