6/8-6/9 6/8-6/9 6/8-6/9 6/8-6/9
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 6/8-6/9

Post Thanks / Like

Default 6/8-6/9

Heading up this afternoon for the evening and tomorrow will post the results. Should be at the boat at fenwicks by 5. Trolling 40s and spoons is the plan if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. thanks
    Jigs Up sportfishing
    Capt. Joe Hansen
    740-627-1290
    Facebook/jigsupsportfishing

Post Thanks / Like

south of niarge 50 foot back on a 40 jet.. You will slay them..

Post Thanks / Like

Well took my son and his friend with us thursday went to niagra put out big boards with 8 lines 50 back on one side 75 on other hit one eye on the 75 side then my sons friend started chumming the lake that was the end of the evening. Headed to wal mart got him the wristband went out thurs west northwest of west sister set all 8 lines hit 6 and they seemed to shutdown but the fish are at both locations. thanks capt jim for the input
    Jigs Up sportfishing
    Capt. Joe Hansen
    740-627-1290
    Facebook/jigsupsportfishing

Post Thanks / Like

2.2 knots. 40 jets 49 feet back with a michigan scorpion yeager bomb spoon. From the south side of niagra reef go to the range bouy circle it back up to niagra. The range bouy I am talking about is between niagra and d can.. you will do well... I am not fishing their tonight but have done really well in the evening and morning their.. I have a couple good pods closer to home to fish right now.. Good luck...