5/7 fishing 5/7 fishing 5/7 fishing 5/7 fishing
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 5/7 fishing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 5/7 fishing

Wife and I took a boat ride today. Started east of toussaint reef in 20 feet of water. Fished there for about an hour and caught two shorts and a bunch of white perch. Moved to crib and marked some fish there. We set up for a drift on the south edge of the reef and picked up two keepers in 15 minutes. I thought we were set up for a good time but those were the last two fish we caught. I didnÂ’t want to get caught out in any of the weather that was predicted so we came in after another hour of fishing.

Casting spinners with worms. Red and white beads and gold Colorado blades with 3/4 ounce slip sinkers.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 5/7 fishing

Thanks for the data point. It a big help for me to hear where and how everyone's working it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 5/7 fishing

We (myself and five children) went out today late morning. Started North west of Kelley’s and made a continuous troll to Niagara buoy by way of the south passage.
    P-10, Bandit, flicker minnow, spoon. Nothing on orange, but blue and pink out performed the rest. Finished with 17 keepers. South tip of south bass was the only place I doubled back on.