Most of the custom colors are going to be the same from a painter regardless of what bait it is. You can get a Pinky Slipper from DJ Customeyes Lures on a Bandit, P10s, DDHJ, Flicker Minnow etc. Some of them such as IB Frozen are the same name from multiple painters.

My go-to stock colors are Clown, Blue Shiner and Fruit Dots. As far as what colors I pick on a certain day, a lot of that depends on the conditions. If the water is muddy, I'll use more muted colors like Khaki, if it's overcast or at night I like darker colors that provide more contrast when the fish is looking up at the bait. If it's sunny and clear water, anything that is going to reflect that light so chrome or foil finishes like Blue Chrome or Blue Shiner.

The reason so many people like IB Frozen is that it is dark and has glitter in the finish. It works in almost every scenario and is always on at least 1 of my lines. The same goes for Clown. Dark colors and a ton of glitter make it a great color in every condition.

Some other stock colors that I have had great success with are Fruit Dots, Parakeet and Chartreuse Black Back. Some other customs I like are M and M and Splatterback Perch (Both DJ Customs).