[QUOTE=BtweenShots;63458]I use mostly size 5 or 6 Colorado and size 4 willows for jannsnetcraft.com from the Pro Eyes colors. I experimented and made some with the Dutch Fork and some from one crazy guy from badmolures.com ya gotta check them out. All from Jann's.
Use the plastic quick change clevis. I had to get some regular metal clevis's for the Dutch Fork and Bad Mo because of the sizes.
Colors are plentiful, I like the Purple Demon with the pink back, Walleye Candy with copper, and Blueberry Muffin with chartreuse,
any perch/fire tiger patterns. Backs (bellies) copper, silver, and pink and chartreuse. I make'm 6 ft. also, ready for you jet or
dipsy.

if you are trolling harnesses with weights on boards its advisable to not go anything past a 3-4ft snell apparatus, they will be scrapping bottom on the zebras, its all about speed to control your presentation. Juls put me on to a perfect colorado blade 6 purple crusher with a copper belly combo a few years ago, I'll run a full monty on those with an assortment of beads, primarily chartreuse and clear pink, its usually limit up time when the water gets a bit warmer in May/June.