recent walleye action-ncm_0054-jpgrecent walleye action-ncm_0056-jpg Couple fun days with guys from East TN mountains. A couple Fish Ohio taken on Jig n Minnow over the weekend. Reefs outer edges still producing fish on most of the reefs. Caught walleye every stop to find the best bite on a big reef. So I went from sharing the reef with one boat to 10 boats by the time I left to go in. Black/purple jigs took all the fish those 2 days of jigging. Marked great amounts of fish so Sunday we trolled up a nice limit with Bandits in 6 hours. Saturday would have been alot better but the customers had to go early, no fault of mine. We found another spot by ourself again, just figured out the right combination for the jig the eyes wanted , then the phone rang. We headed in at about 10:20 as it was getting good. This coming weekend looking to be breezy so will be breaking out the bottom bouncers and casting rigs. Water temp was mid 50s, (53-56) this week. Streaky dirty water and some very clear water so pay attention to water clearity when you mark fish on your screen. Dates left for May are May 15,20, 27, 29 for morning 7-8 hour trips and 6 hour eve trips are available. June dates for mornings I have left are June the last 2 Sundays in June. The second weekend in June may still be available for both days on boat 2 after a canceled trip.