Great info Wakina! Nice compilation of shops with a large current selection.

Rickards is on my way to Catawba. Don't know for sure on the custom colors but Rickards has a huge selection of Bandits, as well as all other hot cranks. Cabelas and Field & Stream in Columbus don't even compare when it comes to selection of current hot items. At least that is my opinion.

Question to all of you: When at Rickards a few weeks ago I asked the kind lady to ad a woman's touch to my tackle and pick out 5 cranks she liked. Two of them were big winners over the weekend for me. A purple with green stripe on back Deep Bandit with Shad in the name (I threw away the package) and

A pink or purple solid color glow in the dark Bandit. We let the glow in the dark set in the sun, thinking that would charge it like the glow in the dark stuff I played with as a kid in the 70's. We caught one eye about 10 minutes after it hit the water and then continued to let it in the sun to charge a few minutes before putting it back in the water. Am I correct in my thinking of charging the glow Bandit before droping it back in or am I just wasting time with the lure out of the water.

This may seem too analytical for a rookie to some of you but it is just my nature to better understand something and how it actually works, especially if it might increase my success rate a few points.