Let me tell you about my experience with wild wings last spring, after coming off the lake I discovered I had a flat tire on my trailer. Obviously they don't have any facilities to repair a tire. My only option was to fill up the tire and head to a place where I could get it fixed. In order to use their air machine you must insert quarters. Unfortunately I did not have any cash or change on me. I went to use their atm machine but it was down. I explained my situation to the cashier and offered to buy something and could she please charge me a dollar more so I could get change to use their air pump. She staTed it was against their policy to do so. I again explained my situation that I needed air so I could fill my tire, using their machine to which she replied it was against their policy.

Obviously the 10.00 I paid for the ramp fee didn't mean anything to them. I would never treat a customer like that. As far as I'm concerned, they will never get another dime from me!

PS. While I was out on the lake someone stole my 5 way adapter for my trailer lights.