Anyone Seen any Walleye Lately? Anyone Seen any Walleye Lately? Anyone Seen any Walleye Lately? Anyone Seen any Walleye Lately?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Juls View Post
    Every word of it...

I'll be hitting the shoal today and then out to old C to ride the waves back towards Middle. That's the plan anyway.

Thanks again...
    Where is old C can? Also, when you say "hitting the shoal" are you referring to Kelley Island Shoal? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Juls was down by Masuricks 10am white caps a lot of bass boat trailers in the lot. I have a 23' Parker and it was no go for me good decision it was real windy also.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PatSea View Post
    Where is old C can? Also, when you say "hitting the shoal" are you referring to Kelley Island Shoal? Thanks.
    The old International C can is out on the line east of Middle and the KI Shoal (there is no can there anymore). Yes, when I refer to the shoal out there, I mean KI Shoal.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Post Thanks / Like

We fished Canadian reefs last week casting for walleye.Two guys caught 5/8lb on wed and three of us got 6/11lb on Thursday.Fish were in 13-15fow.Had to keep looking for them.The rocks that held them wed did nothing Thur.Had to hit 4 areas on thur till found the few that bit.Had to be right in the rocks too.Good luck Juls...like reading your blogs.