Quote Originally Posted by j4gash View Post
Fish along the Canadian Line towards the weather Bouy moving East as summer progresses. I wouldn't overlook Canada we caught 24 yesterday weighing 108 łbs. Fishing there extends your season for some Big Walleye. We did best in Crawler Harnesses I bought at Bays Edge by Captian Randy with Tommy Harris Blades. Pink and Purple Blades worked the best.
I was out in that area on Friday. About half way between Kelley Island Shoal and the weather bouy, right on the Canadian line. The only reason I'm looking for spots in Ohio waters is because I take out a lot of friends and family members. I know many of them are not going to want to get their Canadian fishing licenses and passports. We did pretty well out there on Friday. We caught 4 on the first troll, and then for whatever reason we started catching trash fish non stop. Every time we would put out a line we would have a White Bass or a Sheephead. We couldn't even keep the lines out long enough to get Walleye, because of all the trash fish. I ended up moving a little bit to the southwest to try and get back into the eyes, but they were hit and miss from that point on - a lot slower than that first pass through. We ended up with 10 in about 6 hours of fishing. Did catch one really nice one though that was 29.5" long and just short of 9 lbs.