I have a friend who has an airboat and they have been going out the islands, crane creek, camp perry and the story is the same. Dirty water & few fish. Last year we had solid ice and cold temps which did not melt off the agricultural fields. This year we had the second most snowfall ever in the Toledo area and it's all melting. It snows-it melts, it snows- it melts. Then we get 50 mph winds which wont let the ice lock up to let us get out into the currents which draw the fish in. Then for good measure it rains. It's my believe the fish are holding up east of Kelleys waiting for the water to clear up. They dont want to run into muddy water. I was off Crane Creek yesterday and the ice was gone. Went to Camp Perry and the ice was gone. Turned up into Monroe, MI (Brest Bay) fished off Stoney Point in 18 FOW and no one caught any there either. Just not going to happen. The spot you are talking about does produce if the walleye are running up the current, but I dont think they are. We'll just have to get extra aggressive jigging for payback.