Wow !!!! Wow !!!! Wow !!!! Wow !!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wow !!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

I for one am glad people are coming forward with this stuff. Last spring I brought up the ethics of them and was blasted for doing so because I named them. Others here have thrown accusations out without naming them yet they had to come to the post to defend themselves without even being named . Frauds are always brought to the surface over time .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeerieguy View Post
    I for one am glad people are coming forward with this stuff. Last spring I brought up the ethics of them and was blasted for doing so because I named them. Others here have thrown accusations out without naming them yet they had to come to the post to defend themselves without even being named . Frauds are always brought to the surface over time .
    Agreed sir if this is true it's a shame.
    Last edited by bowguy84; 02-02-2015 at 07:05 PM.
    Thanks
    Capt Erik
    Bose-Man Sportfishing

Post Thanks / Like

At least I know I wasn't wrong in thinking how I felt when I read their posts all last year. They made me laugh a little but I would use other captains and members posts if I wanted info. I've been fishing all my life and know too well that you don't get limits of all wall hangers every trip out onnthe lake. Thanks goes out to the helpful members.
    I'm gonna miss her.... ....Maybe not so much, now that she left

2016 Tracker Targa V18 w/t
    150 Mercury 4 stroke
    9.9 Mercury 4 stroke kicker