Wow. I was hesitant to say what I said because I was afraid maybe everyone would think I was whining and causing issues over nothing.

I guess I wasn't the only one who has been thinking this.

I agree with loomis82 and The Dr.

I would hope that the people who always post amazing reports about how great they did on a consistent basis with not a single bad day or poor results, and only occasional photos or evidence, that they lose respect of everyone very quickly.

I am not promoting anyone and intentionally am not using names, I find it amazing that almost everyone knows exactly who the main offender(s) are, and who is respectable.

Dr. Ed, please do not feel the need to learn to post pictures before posting again. Skipper9 and others are not talking about typical weekend warriors and community members posting good reports without pictures. They are speaking directly to people who consistently feel the need to exaggerate and flat out lie about how "amazing" their catch was all weekend long and limited out on all 4 trips over a weekend, fishing the same water as some of the best Erie captains who struggled all weekend.

I promise, you aren't going to get attacked for posting about a trip simply because you don't know how to upload pictures. The people who are doing what I referred to know full well how to post pictures, they just don't have the pictures because they don't exist.

-Matt