I have only been fishing Lake Erie for 3 seasons with my 4th upcoming... I made Channel Grove my home last year (after taking a Charter with Skipper9), and it was nothing short of amazing... the follow "dockers" whether they are Captains or not are helpful and kind. I was more West of CGM before and it was not a bad place to dock either and I made some good friends/connections too, but it is just more convenient for me from where I am coming from and what I like to have close when it comes to accommodations, food, and overall family places to bring the kids, etc. The Browns are great too, they really work hard to make things nice and always helpful. You can't go wrong with Channel Grove, but there are some other good docks around as well, I am sure. Like I said, I don't have much experience with the lake or the docks (as far as knowing what is out there), but it seems to be a good fit for me. Good Luck tonight to "The OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY", go get that National Championship trophy. GO BUCKS !!!