Hello! My name is Teddy. I have been following along on this site for a couple of years now. Because of a previous email problem, the site was not allowing me to log on. I do not know why, or really care at this point, cause I have a new email. lol

I would like to thank everyone here for the wisdom they have shared. I look forward to contributing.

I run a 1994 250 Sportcraft IO with 5.0 Volva-Penta DuoProp named The Jackrabbit out of Turtle Creek Campground(the one off Humphrey Rd), with my beautiful wife and 1st mate Carol. We also own a cottage across the road from the beach as Humphrey Rd. bends around to Turtle Point. I have been fishing the Western basin for 35 years, mostly with my dad, who passed October of 2013.We reside in Columbus Grove, OH. and make it to the lake most weekends during the season. Hell, we got married their in June of 2013! LMAO

We are mostly old school walleye, Erie Dearies, Golden Nuggets, bouncers and harnesses, you get the idea. Reluctantly troll on days with no drift, Hot n Tots, Wiggle Warts, spoons. Walleye have been tough over the last 10 years for us to say the least. I'm not sure if Carol has seen 2 limits for the boat. She jokes about not believing its possible! lol

Perch is a different story however! We start perching as soon as possible, since it seems as if we are walleye challenged of late. A couple of spreaders, no matter the bling, a bucket of shiners, and we typically have pretty good days!

Enough babbling! Anyway, I look forward to making some new friends and becoming a better fisherman