Fished today with a couple of my regular clients, Steve and Jeremy, but this time Jeremy brought his awesome wife Erika with him. They had talked about her a lot all the other times we were fishing, so it's as if I knew her already, and every good thing they said about her was true. She's definitely a lot of fun!

Anyhoo...we perched today. Headed up to the NE side of North Bass, where it was a bit bumpy today. We managed to get their limit and most of mine before the wind started blowing hard again out of the SSW. I decided it was time to pack it up and head back before it got too rough out there.

Perch size was smaller than Steve's last outing last Monday, but they were still pretty good. We sorted through a lot of little perch to get a good one (8-11's), but there were fewer junk fish to deal with, so that was a good thing.

Sorry to make this so short, but I'm tired and out of sorts right now, and need some rest. I just can't think straight anymore tonight....sigh

The next trip scheduled is Friday, so I have three days to re-group and find some walleye! Then, it's back to perch'n on Sunday up in Canada. woot woot!

Stay tuned...
http://www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com/Blog.html