Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michigan Waters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default walleye.com community

Yonder, this is a great site and forum for those who enjoy chasing fish around the waters of Erie. There have been a few heated debates over the years but I would advise you to be respectful of the people here. These are the people who are willing to help you whenever you need it, finding the fish, what programs are working and even fixing mechanical problems on your boat. You or at least your current screen name are new to posting on the forum and your posts are letting us know the kind of person you are. Once a reputation is formed it is difficult to change it. I don't think anyone has a problem with someone stating their opinion but they can have a problem with they way you do it.

Welcome aboard, now calm down and enjoy what this site has to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Default big females

I agree with yonder. but 15 inch an over is the law. an no I aint a biologist either. dave

Post Thanks / Like

Most of the people on this site seems to me run charters. If I were to pay the good money to have someone take me walleye fishing and then tell me which fish I could keep or not I would be upset. Although when I start my seaon down on the maumee I only keep the jacks to fill up my freezer. I see a lot of big females being taken every year and although I release them it is not my say who keeps what. I also see a lot of foul hooked eyes go on stringers, again not my business. I have the chance to fish as much as weather will allow because I work an off shift. Some folks can only get out a couple times a year. You get a lot of meat off them big eyes. They go for freezer fish so its up to them what to keep. I myself love to eat walleye and don't cut this out or that out, I like the whole fillet so to me a bigger fish is more food for me. If you needa special size fish to eat they sell it at kroger. This is my first year with my own boat and the guys and gals on here have been nuthin but courteous and helpful to me. Although I am all the way west in point place I still get a lot of help by reading what the fish are doing. We all have our opinions but the name calling seems a little excessive. Have FUN fishing and talkin about fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

I do apologize for calling fish head an idiot an am calm now, does not mean I agree with it but people can do what they want and it's not against the law,its just against my way of thinking
    ,but fish head I apologize!