So we used to fish Erie all the time, stopped going after grandpa passed away for about 8yrs. The program has changed big time from what we used to do, so now I am trying to figure it all back out and have some questions. I went on a charter a couple of weeks ago out of Port Clinton, we did something I have never done before, casting worm harnesses while drifting. By god we caught fish! So We took our boat out of Bolles Harbor and went around turtle island, i tied up some harnesses just like we used on the charter and we had a decent day. Now I wanna try to get trolling figured out, we used to troll erie deeries and hotntots and just let line out and let em go. Last weekend we did use the harnesses with the 3/4oz weight and just let em out and trolled and we did get a few fish. So I know to use the divers correctly I will need a line counter. Can i use the diver without boards? if i do that, will it really pull hard on the rod? which divers should i get? if i need boards, which boards? and then am i correct that once i do the line counter and diver, and/or board, i can use spoons, harnesses, etc? sorry so long just trying to figure out what i might need to get started trolling. i been reading a lot of posts and watching youtube videos, but the details sometimes are assumed that someone already knows. just trying to put it all together