Quote Originally Posted by B can man View Post
Not accusing anyone of anything here, but was that image enhanced in any way?

The blue on the collar of the tanktop seems way too blue. The net handle appears quite blue. The entire fish is blue except one little spot on the gill, which is regular walleye color. The water is VERY blue, which isn't abnormal sometimes, but it doesn't seem to match up with the low quality photo taken.

Self-correcting cameras can add colors to a picture in a funny way, but there sure seems to be a lot of extra blue in this pic.

I was actually scrutinizing the picture for age (checking to see if it was from the 70's or 80's due to the texture of the photo). I was looking at the instrument cluster and other things when all of the extra blue popped out at me.

Eyecrazy has been a good contributor to the site, which is why I am not eager to point a finger, but am wondering if the photo got self-corrected or chenged in some other way.
Wow, is that what I get for sharing something special to the forum? I can tell you that the fish was as blue as the photo and it was from last weekend. Maybe the DOW who talked with me and looked at the fish can verify this if he reads our forum. You can say your not pointing fingers, but when you say something like you thought the photo was from the 70's you are pretty much calling my a liar.
I explained how I had to post the pic because I couldn't upload it from my phone. But thanks to my friend Wakina, I will post it now directly and the color is even more vibrant than the previous pic because as I said, I had to take a pic of the pic to post it. I guess I'll stop sharing!

By the way....I always thought you were a good contributor too!