Jim and Renee McEwen met me at the launch early this morning, and we were on the water by 6am. We headed to "the spot" up by Ballast Island and Lucy's Point, and had an 18 fish limit by 9:45 with one of them being a nice 30 incher caught by Renee. Jim's a great taxidermist, so that big girl will grace their wall to remember their fun day forever.

Today's weather couldn't have been nicer. A 10mph wind from the SW with morning temps in the high 60's to low 70's. The high today was 85 degrees.

They wanted to come in after their limit, because Renee had just gotten back from a business trip in Paris, and had some jet lag. That was okay with me, because I had "fishing lag"! I'm not a napper, but after getting home from lunch with them, I thought I would close my eyes for just a minute before starting on the messy house, and when I woke up, it was 3 hours later!

The program is still the same. I've been running (4) 1oz inlines at 39 and 41 back and (2) #2 Tadpoles at 27 & 29 back. Speed was 1.5-1.6 with the current and 1.3 against the current. Best blade colors were Pink Panties and Monica, and a Bugsy's Baits blade with the purple underside with three orange dots. Larry Lambert's double willow leaf harnesses took quite a few fish too.

I have a quick trip tomorrow afternoon for a few hours, but otherwise I don't have another charter until Thursday-Sunday, so it's time to clean up the messy house that's been neglected for a couple weeks now. Ugh....lol

Good luck fishing and be safe out there tomorrow....pop up thunderstorms are expected.

http://www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com/Blog.html