Okay... so here's what I'm thinking. I think it would be great to have an idea as to who fishes when, and where we put-in generally, what days of the week, so-on and so-forth. It is beneficial to be able to check in with each other and know who is doing what. I know that we are not all going to share GPS coordinates and numbers on a daily basis, nor should we. But a little general help and knowing who to ask when we are going out is good.

I notice that many on here fish more than just weekends, some only the weekends, and then some only get to the Lake once or twice a year. If I'm headed up on a Thursday it would be nice to know who generally fishes on Wednesdays.

Something like this...

I am strictly an amateur fisherman. I am not a charter. I have drifted for walleyes on Lake Erie for over 30 years, and in the last 4 I have started trolling more than drifting.

I am docked at Channel Grove Marina in Marble head. From Athens, OH about 4.5 hrs away from my boat.

I try to fish for at least 2 days every time I go, and I try to get up to the Lake at least 2-3 times a month from May-Sept. I can get away and run up to the Lake just about anytime if the bite is hot and I have 24 hrs. to cover my work.

Typically I fish weekends, but many times if I get a good report I can run up during the week. I am willing to fish anywhere within 20 miles of Kelly's Island.

I'm happy to share programs in regards to depth, lure, speed, etc... I'm happy to share general location usually... (West of Kellys 2 miles, etc...) You won't see me posting Long Lat #s... They still call it "fishing"

I will talk on the radio, unlike some people on here... I won't send people on a wild goose chase "promise."

Well... that's kinda me and what my summer fishing looks like.

Feel free to let us know how much you fish, where you are from, type of fishing, etc...

Fish On!
-Matt