First off I would say that although it says this is my first post, I have been a member under this site for a little while under the user name alumacraft fisher, but because I just traded that in and am a proud owner of a new Lowe I felt alumacraft was not a good name anymore.

I trailer my boat so I start off usually launching from turtle creek during the spawn and jig if the water is rough. IF the water is decent then I head out and troll. I love to troll. I'm fairly new to walleye fishing with only fishing lake erie for only about 5 years now so I don't know everything but I hardly ever get skunked. I don't know numbers and don't really understand them yet when people talk about them.

As the spawn ends I just work my way east trying to follow the fish. I like to mix it up with limits of perch too!

I don't do a lot of talking on radio because I usually don't get a response from anyone. I don't really know anyone else up there. But if someone is asking for help and I found some fish I try to help them.

I love this site. Without it I would be lost on where to go and what to use. And I thank everyone who posts to help everyone else out. Any time I go I try and post to let everyone know how I did, whether good or bad, and what I was using, where I was and all that info.

I'm from Wooster, which is about 2 hours from the lake depending on where I launch at. I'm what you would call a weekend warrior with sat and sun being when I fish the most, weather depending. I occasionally get up during the week but not too often.

Well that's a little about me and how I fish. Looking forward to a good season and another season of learning as much as I can I hope. Good luck to all and safe fishing.