Anyone go out sat? Anyone go out sat? Anyone go out sat? Anyone go out sat?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone go out sat?

I am new to ice fishing on Lake Erie this year. With that said I read these post to get information. I understand the ice is never safe and accidents do happen. We went out Thursday afternoon and according to the post on here I was subjected to believe that if we went out we would die. The ice was fine we crossed the crack with no problems on quads. We caught seven fish. If anyone actually goes out can you please give me an accurate post. I would hate to drive up there tomorrow morning reading post from some one who hasn't been out there and is just speculating what it's going to be like.

Post Thanks / Like

I went out on Saturday. Caught 9 fish. Not a bad trip considering I only fished for a couple of hours in the afternoon.

Post Thanks / Like

Where did you go out of bosshogg? How far out?
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Crane creek. 6 miles.

Post Thanks / Like

i am considering going out monday am, how was your experience, cracks,
    ice conditions?

Post Thanks / Like

PDnaz...p.m. sent

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sunday

We went out of perry Sunday am everything seemed fine cracks closed up. Got 5 man limit but took all day. Gold spoons worked early then blue and silver in the afternoon. Caught my p.b 32 inches haven't weighed it. The beach was very slushy and gator broke through. Luckily only in 10 inches of water had to pull it out with winch and four wheeler. If ur heading out tom I would think the beach would harden up overnight but a lot holes were bikes went in. I was surprised it got that bad with temps dropping through out the day. Be safe and good luck if u go out

Post Thanks / Like

i was out saturday and sunday i thought from the wind switch the cracks were way better we were out both days 9-10 miles the only difference was sunday the beach was shot. think a lot of people dropped there quads in it looked like a swimming hole when i got in. that being said where i fished we watched 4-5" of ice dissapear underneath us sunday.