Sorry for being so far off topic but after watching this forum for years I respect the knowledge I see here. About 8 years ago the wife and I purchased a moble home on Sandusky bay (weekend trailer trash). That first year we bought an older 23ft boat and had a ball. Loved that old boat and figured it was our learner boat. After sticking it on the sandbar a few times and eating a few sets of props we started to get the hang of this boating thing. After a few years the stringers started to rot and the wife said she didn’t feel safe so we traded it in on a 25ft sportcraft walkaround thinking it would be a good “pleasure/fishing” boat. Turns out not what the wife wanted (too much fishing boat not enough pleasure boat). Long story short wife was not interested in learning to drive or dock the boat. Then last year the wife took sister-in-laws to the trailer without me. They decided they wanted to go for a boat ride so off they went They did fine getting out of the marina but had a little trouble on the way back(thankfully replacing a merc prop is much easier than the dual props I had on the first boat). The sister-in –laws had such a great time they bought a mobile home in the park and now have the boating bug. I told them about the safe boating course available in our area and we are all signed up to take it. Now for my question. Do any of you know of a hands-on boat driving course where they/we can be taught how to drive and dock a boat in the Sandusky/ Marblehead area?