I just want to say thanks for all of the fine folks that have assisted us weekenders to find some fish. Besides helping us find some fish, they have befriended me and provided more information that I can take in at times. And it goes beyond fishing and has been very instrumental in my life's journey. The whole collaboration process is just wonderful. From sharing locations, to patterns/colors that are working better than others, it is just amazing. But besides just getting on the fish, I have read some wonder stories. You will not see very many posts from me because I am still learning and I do not want to clutter up the site with bad information or junk. But I would be doing this site a disservice if I didn't say thanks and how much I appreciate being able to pull up the site and see how folks are doing. Though I have also seen some real jerks make comments and personal attacks towards others, it’s funny how quickly those individuals get called to task, and protect the ones that truly make an investment into this site. Don't get me wrong, there have also been some really good debates, but everyone for the most part is sincere and respectful to others. Though the season is not over, I just wanted to send a shout out to say THANKS. You guys are AWESOME. I have to work every day, (just like all of you), but one of the first things I get the privilege of doing is logging in each day and checking things out. You have made my daily routine better and for that, I thank you.