6/22 report 6/22 report 6/22 report 6/22 report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 6/22 report

Post Thanks / Like

Default 6/22 report

Fished west of the kidney along the border, picked at em on and off until around 12:30 they shut down. Made a move closer to the NW side of North Bass and set our lines up shallower and banged out our limit there. TT 40's back 50 then back 35 near the island pulling stingers, started with 2.0 speed and increased to 2.5 and that got em going again, the hot color was jäger bomb once again. Threw back a few small walleye and some 16 inches, we only keep 17 or better.
    Overall a great day of fishing!

I hope maybe you guys can help me out with a good perch spot next weekend. I have some older relatives coming in town and would like to get them on some of Lake Eries finest perch. I don't think they could handle all the work with the boards for walleye fishing.

Good fishing everyone!

Jim aka Eyezcrazy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Large Perch

We fished yesterday litterally 200 yds south of the green can for Kelly's shoal, kept nothing under 8 inch perch, took some sorting but 2 guy limit in 5 hrs, alot of 9-10 inchers, a few 11-12 throwed in. Water was 33 ft in that spot. Hope they stay there. Marked very few on the graph, was layin in the mud. Dropped spreader with no bling, lifted as slidding it up and watch the rod tip for the subtle tick-tick, game on, Mike
    Last edited by fishin2; 06-23-2013 at 12:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mike, I'll keep that in mind when we head up! Sounds like a decent grade of fish.