question for charters question for charters question for charters question for charters
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

The cost to advertise is very affordable on this site. I have been a paying charter for about 8 years now. Walleye.com has been very good to my business. I have tried to give back to all the fisherman on this site. I can not imagine how many people I have helped off of this site. I post alot of walkon on this site. I have found it easier to contact my walkon Customers thru Here than to Call each Of them. I am sorry if it offends anyone.. I always title it as a walkon so those not interested doesn't have to read it. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks to skipper 9

Quote Originally Posted by skipper9 View Post
    The cost to advertise is very affordable on this site. I have been a paying charter for about 8 years now. Walleye.com has been very good to my business. I have tried to give back to all the fisherman on this site. I can not imagine how many people I have helped off of this site. I post alot of walkon on this site. I have found it easier to contact my walkon Customers thru Here than to Call each Of them. I am sorry if it offends anyone.. I always title it as a walkon so those not interested doesn't have to read it. Thank you
    about two years ago I got skipper 9s number off this site and txt him with a stupid question about trolling two minutes later he txt back to call him was on the phone with him 4 45minutes learned more in that time than u can imagine. he never fails to respond and has helped me out repeatedly anyways im one of the reasons he hasn't enough time to call all his walk on customers he is always on the phone helping out people like me thanks again skipper