Ice is GONE Ice is GONE Ice is GONE Ice is GONE
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ice is GONE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Ice is GONE

Today was the first clear/sunshine day for the satillite to take a clear pic. It's pretty much gone. My buddy called me from Escorse, MI (Detroit) and advised a few floaters moving downstream in Detroit River. The days are getting longer but it's been a cold March so far. I am taking shrink wrap off Monday and getting everything ready. Fingers crossed no problems. Good Luck and Good Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Keep us posted on the River, can't wait to hit it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Headed north

Got to pick up an alignment machine in Detroit Monday hope to fish a little on Sunday and perhaps Monday where do you think I should try first will most likely take a 19 foot boat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MBLMIKE View Post
    Got to pick up an alignment machine in Detroit Monday hope to fish a little on Sunday and perhaps Monday where do you think I should try first will most likely take a 19 foot boat
    Did you want to jig the river or troll? A few fish are being taken out around Stoney point pulling cranks, if your going to the river stay at the mouth or up into trenton channel, snag city in trenton, south of elizabeth park/ free bridge.
    I can only hope I have earned the freedom that has been given me.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

It's still too cold. Drizzling now & 36 degrees. Wish I could tell ya where to go but I might lose credibility if I steer ya wrong. No one is hammering them yet. One here....two there? Need the water to warm or more daylight. We are all biting at the bit and going crazy. Been one of the coldest March's I can remember. C ya soon and Good Luck and Good Fishing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Bitin at the bit

Thanks for the replys I guess I will try a little here and there get some info and bring it back will let you all know whats going on