Any reports out by the gravel pits and or toledo harbor light? Any reports out by the gravel pits and or toledo harbor light? Any reports out by the gravel pits and or toledo harbor light? Any reports out by the gravel pits and or toledo harbor light?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Which marina

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    pulled a buddys boat saturday and hit bottom with outdrive up was going to pull mine but waited for more water wind says south wind southwest for a week maybe friday a northeast wind. i have a inboard just sunk 6 grand in it do not want to screw anything else up.lots of big boats sitting in mud cant get out of channel to pull somewhere else we thought maybe to get a smaller boat to pull us to lift which is not far from dock dont start prop turning and pray. we need a 2 day northeast blow to raise water up looks like fishing is over for us few guys with smaller boats with outboards can get out but must know exactly where to go. its hard just to get on them let a lone get off had to have help saturday grab my hand and pull and then i almost took a very cold swim still fishing with buddys hope to get out a few more times. perch fishing has been great when able to get out and close to shore so we are not burning a bunch of gas nice size and limits
    Which marina are you talking? Anyone been to Turtle Creek?

Post Thanks / Like

ran out to the second buoy past the lighthouse on sunday. 90 perch with 3 guys. seems like some bigger ones are moving in. nice calm ride out in the morning. a little rough on the way back. cold day.