Walleye fishing is still very good in the western basin. Saturday, we started off casting north of b can and only pulled a couple of keepers after about an hour. The decision was made to start trolling, so I set the dipseys and started getting the boards in the water and both dipseys went off so we had two fish in the boat in a matter of minutes. Fishing remained very good and we finished off a 4 man limit by 12:00. I had some minnows along so we decided to perch fish for a couple of hours. Action wasn't up and down but we managed about 50 perch. Today, we went back to the same area we started catching right away. We finished up with a 5 man limit plus two other keepers while we were pulling lines. Biggest fish today was just under 27". We were pulling spoons off our jets and harnesses off the dipseys. Jets 40's were between 60-75 foot back with the dipseys set between 57-61 feet back on a 3 setting. I am looking for three more guys for a walk on trip next sunday if anyone is interested. Additonal Pics can be seen on my eye spy fishing charters facebook page

Ryan
Eye Spy Fishing Charters
www.eyespyfish.com
419-706-4095