Fri-Sat-Sun report Fri-Sat-Sun report Fri-Sat-Sun report Fri-Sat-Sun report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fri-Sat-Sun report

Friday- we were 1 mile South west of West sister and got our 2 man ticket, using worms with spinners from my friend Mike running 40 jets 17-40 back.

Sat- picked up 9 same progam as above but 1 mile South east of West sister, then went back out in the evening to pickup the remaining 3 for our limit.

Sun- started at B can and picked up 7 using spoons with 40 jets 30-50' back by 10am, worms did'nt seem to work, and we didnt see many nets in the water the winds picked up from the east and we stayed until 3pm the waves were 4' and one of the toughest days ever on the lake. I must say the weather reports were so off base, I could do a better job throwing a dart at the weather board

Sat- a group of 6 had a full ticket at turtle creek from B can, they would'nt say what their program was and I can't blame them, awesome board of fish

Thanks again to Mike for the spinner's and sharing his knowledge of the lake. We hope to be back one more time, if not until next year. Good luck to all on this board
    Last edited by boonie; 05-28-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Tim, Glad you guy's got in on aleast some of the good fishing around the weather. I really hope you make it out again this year. In a couple of weeks till the end of august Geneva Ash/ conn will be Rockin. you need to make a weekend trip and come out with Me & Tammy. Glad the Spinners did a good job