What a day. 5/24 What a day. 5/24 What a day. 5/24 What a day. 5/24
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What a day. 5/24

Started NE of Niagara. Pulling RR. Fishing solo set my first line. While setting second line first board goes back. I grab it start reeling it in. While letting other board out. Land a nice eater. Get him in the box look up for the other board. Don't see it grab the rod, nothing no fish no board. So I spend the next half hour looking for the board. *Finally find it. I can see not getting one clip on good but two must be getting old. So I set back up make two more passes nothing. Moved NW of North Bass. Within 5 minutes got double going. Landed both fish a 25" and *17". Felling pretty good about myself now. Go another one and half hours with out a fish. Then I get a *20". Ten minutes later board goes back. I grab it then the other reel goes off another double I tighten the drag on *the second reel and continue to reel in the other fish. Get first fish in the net. He flops out of the net, hits my leg and drives one of the treble hooks into my pants. Now I got a RR with a fish on it hooked to my leg. While I'm trying to grab the fish and the pliers the fish comes off lands in the boat. Cut the bait out of my pant leg just scratched the skin never dug in, whew lucky there. Oh yeah I got a fish on the other board. Grab the other rod he's still there get the board off, get him half way to the boat he comes off. Not feeling so cocky now. Made another pass nothing. I have to quit got an appointment. While putting the boat on the trailer foot slips goes in the water skins my shin all up. What a day!! Ended with 5 * RR 60 back *Speed 2.0-2.3 * Bare naked pulled 4 of the 5

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great story

And our wives think walleye fishing is just an easy, relaxing day on the lake! It's a lot of work, but I love it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the laugh it sounds like a typical day of trolling.

Kevin

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Fishing solo is Three times the work. Done it my fair share. Hrs long drives, sleeping in parking lots, OH WHAT FUN IT IS!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I know your pain

That was a good laugh. Sounds like a usual day for me on water hense the name bad karma. Its hard to troll by yourself or even with two.i think days like this happen to more people than we think they just dont post it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bloopers

I needed a good laugh today! I could just picture how it was for you as your description was fantastic. It sounded like those Bill Dance bloopers on youtube. We have all had days like that but that's what memories are made from. Thanks for sharing with us. I'll be up in the morning to give it a try.

Good luck everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

a few weeks ago my friend larry and i were fishing, when I net fish I usually open the door and go back to the swim platform well I stepped over the door, after netting the fish I hand the net to larry and trip getting back in fall flat on my back, on my way down I hit the button to turn on the fresh water wash down and get a bath while laying on the deck I even laughed.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah! I could tell stories all day about stuff like that lol.