report report report report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: report

Post Thanks / Like

Default report

Not a whole lot to report, did get limits Thusday and Friday but no pattern except 65 back with tru-trip 40's every where NE of the firing range cans, 6 to 7 hours each day for 6 fish. They seemed to be really scattered. Sat more of the same but only managed 7 fish for 2 guys and 1 throw back and one lost close to the boat. Trolled almost to the kidney and back. Just wasn't my weekend to catch them in one area or in a reasonable amount of time, I like to average more than 1 fish per hour!! It was a beautiful 3 days on Erie though. No pattern on sat either. No particular color or speed all 3 days! Lots of junk all 3 days, that was the pattern.

Got to meet DoubleD at Wildwings and enjoyed a beer and some fishing talk with him and his crew! Very nice people from Indiana who are dedicated fishermen! Problem was that this old fishing fart forgot to thank them for the beer!
    Last edited by wakina; 05-21-2012 at 07:23 AM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Post Thanks / Like

You had to be within 2-3 miles of us and we were averaging 4 fish per hour. Check some of my recent threads and follow my lead and I am sure your luck will change. I'll be out again on Wednesday. If you are out on the water give me a shout.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Our pleasure

It was our pleasure to have a beer with you. Thanks for taking the time to join us for a while. Keep up the good work with the reports and advice, even though I have to read them from work 350 miles away it's nice to know someone is still out there going after them!!