Went out Thursday, had a good day came in one short of a 2 man limit. Fished in the area of D-Can to Niagra Reef, but out side the can line. I have fished the lake since 1955 and have never caught a fish much over 10 lbs in all those years! The kick in the butt was that I had a newbie on board with me and he caught a 33 inch 13 + lb eye, I almost got weak kneed while getting it in the net, what a nice fish which was caught on a worm harness with a #6 rainbow hatchet blade and red beads 35ft back of small inline Church board with a blood red tru-trip 40 deep diver. The unfortunate part is that we did not have a working camera with us, both of our cell phones were grave yard dead long before we returned to the dock after 7 hrs of fishing and my camera was at home.

Went back to the same area on Friday by myself and managed a limit in about 5 hrs using the same program as Thursday, with the average being about 24 inches.

On Sat fished with empty hooks and managed a 2 man limit of eyes with 4 fish Ohios in the mix, fished the same area as the previous 2 days with the same program but the leads were 35 and 60 back with tru-trip 40s, also used the small in-line boards all three days and brown gold hatchet blades with orange beads and rainbow hatchet blades with red beads on all 3 days.
All and all a very satisfing 3 days of fishing.