Hey, for those who asked about tying weapons, you'll get a lot of different responses...I was on the original Erie Dearie team that perfected it years ago. First you need to be able to snell a hook. we used a 080 Eagle Claw #4 plain shank. 15# Berkley Big Game High impact line works great with #20 being a little too stiff. when finished the rig should be as long as your middle finger tip to your elbow. next add 4 5mm plastic beads ... try different color combos... next i add a smaller silver bearing bead before adding a small clevis attached to an Indiana special Gold Plated blade #3.. some guys use quick change clevises and bigger colorado blades especially later in the season for bigger fish around Wagon Wheel area off Pele....I've been using them exclusively for years and have some great color combos perfected especially during the Mayfly hatch...Always have a few in my pocket when at work at bass Pro Rossford marine department or Dockside at Wild Wings, Behind tennis courts off harris harbor road....to finish lure off add 1 5mm bead on an overhand loop knot. the loop should be about an 1.5 inches in length slip it through an egg sinker then attach to your snap swivel the bead acts as a stop so your sinker doesn't slide down your line