Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Ed View Post
If 3 of us are out trolling with 6 lines and one of us limits out, do we have to pull in 2 of the lines while the guy with the limit sits on his hands for the rest of the trip? In Missouri while trout fishing in a boat, each man must have his own creel or stringer, no sharing. We only got a warning since we were out of state. Note: Dr. Ed will be dragging lines near "D" can again this Friday. Ch.71 or 68.
NO for several reasons. Number 1, you can still catch and release....number 2 maybe you are fishing for another species. Just because you still have lines in the water doesn't mean you aren't fishing for sheaphead, steelhead, etc...

Now, I read on another forum that the incident that took place was a guy on a head boat hooking fish and then handing the rods off to his kids. Still a bunch of B.S. especially if it were kids involved but maybe I could see a slight point in case if it were a head boat situation.

I dunno...just seems like the DNR could do something alot more productive with their time than nit picking the crap out of everything. It's all a bunch of B.S.