my old sportcraft is in the shop getting new stringers. i will probally rebuild engine next year.had scottswaterbed [name of my boat] since 1984 so thats 28 years now good boat with lots of memorys. be fishing in april. called happydays and the price of a new 27 ft sportcraft starts at 110.000 wow i got to keep my old one.so im wishing for a very good jig season this year. with the weather being sunny with a 2 ft chop 10 -15 miles of southwest winds and clear water lots of walleyes and some 70 degree days. also have a christmas wish for less algie and smaller gas prices and bigger fish.im ready. merry christmas and happy new years to all my walleye.com friends and may limits be in all our futures.and for my last wish it would be for the fish stocks to return to the population of the 1980s. does anybody remember the walleye limit of 10 and no limit of perch fishing till the bait ran out 2 miles from shore around the intake was a very hot spot.wishing i was sitting on the back of my boat catching fish like we used to. happy holidays