Confused Confused Confused Confused
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Confused

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the post Ive been fishing that area this fall. I was planning on fishing tomorrow but it just didn't work out. good job I should be fishing by Friday. How was the water color? Before the big blow there was a lot of algae on the surface. this is the western basin report area and where you fished is the central basin. I fish from Kelley's to the sand bar don't be afraid to give me a shout or a pm I'm on 79 boats name is the penalty box, that goes for everybody. My plan is to fish from Friday thru Tuesday. I might fish Wildwood on Friday but I don't know yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by penalty box View Post
    thanks for the post Ive been fishing that area this fall. I was planning on fishing tomorrow but it just didn't work out. good job I should be fishing by Friday. How was the water color? Before the big blow there was a lot of algae on the surface. this is the western basin report area and where you fished is the central basin. I fish from Kelley's to the sand bar don't be afraid to give me a shout or a pm I'm on 79 boats name is the penalty box, that goes for everybody. My plan is to fish from Friday thru Tuesday. I might fish Wildwood on Friday but I don't know yet.
    Thanks, the water was like pea soup.