Who want's to make my day? Who want's to make my day? Who want's to make my day? Who want's to make my day?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

If money is a problem we can work something out.. But most of the time it is about $80. I will take you to the fish.. I cant make them bite... But I will do my best to get them in the boat..

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1 vet to another

iSlaySmallmouths, hey bud currently deployed, should be home on leave soon though.. I have a 27 sportcraft looking to make up on some lost time on the lake while im on leave. I get outa the Army soon lookin to start chartering so im just getting some hours in on the lake before i go get my capt. Anyways if your interested in fishing and can stand to be around an ole army ranger.. give me a shout.. no charge man just looking to put together some trips right now man make up for lost time. Perchin and walleyes... lemmy know..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    iSlaySmallmouths, hey bud currently deployed, should be home on leave soon though.. I have a 27 sportcraft looking to make up on some lost time on the lake while im on leave. I get outa the Army soon lookin to start chartering so im just getting some hours in on the lake before i go get my capt. Anyways if your interested in fishing and can stand to be around an ole army ranger.. give me a shout.. no charge man just looking to put together some trips right now man make up for lost time. Perchin and walleyes... lemmy know..
    Hey man, that sounds like a real good time. I'll keep in touch and good luck with everything. Stay safe and god bless.