Sat/Sun Report Sat/Sun Report Sat/Sun Report Sat/Sun Report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sat/Sun Report

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Sat/Sun Report

Saturday fished niagara reef trolling only three eye's. Sunday morning fished east of SBI no eye's but lots of sheephead. Were still not catching with the big boards I'm missing something just not sure what it is yet. Were marking fish everywhere were fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile trolling

we had same problem sunday, sister boat ran 30 jets at 85 back 2.2, we have larger boat ran 40 couldn't get them at first
    even running side by side, made some adjustment, ran 30 at 85 to 60 back, ran40 50 to 35 back, and bang we caught fish,
    but sister boat got all large ones, we got the eater size, same area side by side figure that out , except sisiter boat runs 12 lb.
    line on his reels, we run 30 lb. pro lime on ours, may make a differents, its gets you mad at times, hopes this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the info I made new leaders 20# floro and I'm going to check and meassure the line counters on my reels. I think were real close to starting to boat fish just need a little tweaking. From the feadback I'm getting it sounds like were running a little high.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default tales

Tried to get you on phone n radio. My day Got good saturday after talking to Jim. Speed was my issue. À little after Got me deeper and fish. 2 ohio, bac to bac weekends. W side kelleys